Calculate paycheck withholding taxes with the Quickbooks payroll withholding tax calculator
Federal & State withholding and unemployment taxes are calculated for you, then pay employees with our free direct deposit, or print checks & stubs on your own printer, directly from the Quickbooks online system.
Required Payroll Responsibilities
The Quickbooks Online Payroll Calculator does all the withholding calculations for you.
Reporting and depositing payroll taxes to the appropriate agency in an accurate and timely manner is vital to your business. Late or inaccurate deposits may result in penalties and interest charges. These complex payroll tax requirements may seem intimidating but by learning a few simple concepts, you will be able to understand your payroll responsibilities and choose the best method for meeting them.
Intuit Online Payroll Plus - Our Most Popular Service
Intuit Online Payroll Plus is our most popular and comprehensive service and includes payment and filing assistance for both federal and state taxes. If you are managing payroll on your own, this is the right service for you.
- Complete payroll management, from paychecks to W-2 forms
- One-click electronic federal tax payments and filings, including W-2s***
- State tax payments and completed forms or worksheets (electronic in most states)
- Direct Deposit at no extra charge
- 1099 contractor payment support
- Withholding calculations for more than one state
- Guaranteed accurate calculations for all federal, state and local taxes.
You can usually get started in about an hour. We'll guide you through setting up your company and employees. Once you're up and running, you can create paychecks in just a few minutes. On payday, just enter your employees' hours and approve salaries. Send direct deposits or print paychecks and professional pay stubs - all with the click of a button.
Quickbooks Online Payroll Easy to Use. Try Free for 30 Days!