TurboTax Online Software
If you haven’t heard of or used TurboTax’s online software then you are missing out. Technology has come long way since the first portable telephone.
So much of our new technology makes it feel like we're living in the future world of George Jetson: live video screen chats, flying cars (literally), “space tourism” looming on the horizon for those that can afford it, electronic tablets that can contain thousands of books, even the internet itself offers everyone – from the layman to the professional – a new way to do everything. This even includes taxes!
It doesn’t matter if the only tax-related piece of paper you’ll ever need is the 1040, or if you own a small business or even have corporation-related taxes to attend to, TurboTax’s online software offers a streamline and efficient solution for all. TurboTax Online software comes in a variety of editions:
- The free edition: for simple returns
- The deluxe edition: if you own a home, made donations, have medical expenses, or other expenses which might imply deductions and credits that you don’t know about
- The premiere edition: if you own stocks or bonds, mutual funds or rental properties
- The home and business edition: if you’re a sole proprietor, consultant, contractor, or a single owner LLC
- The business edition: if you have a corporation, partnership or multi-member LLC
Did I mention that they offer a money back guarantee that you'll get the biggest possible refund through their award- winning software? And what’s more, if you become subject to an audit and have to pay fine due to a mistake of the online software, then they’ll pay the fines for you. How’s that for a guarantee?
When having your taxes prepared by a person down the street, you leave yourself open to missing deductions and credits through human error.
Go ahead and poke around TurboTax Online. You can browse their informational articles or even take their tour of services to see what you will gain from this worthy addition to internet technology.